Date: 21st January 2021
Time: 15.00 (GMT)
Where: Zoom - register here
The Great Indoors is kick-starting the New Year by welcoming back workplace strategist and managing director of WKspace, Hannah Nardini. She will share her thoughts on ‘what’s next’ for the world of work and the office based on WKspace’s ambitious global research of 169,000 respondents.
WKspace has been regularly tracking the shifting attitudes of employees and employers since the beginning of the pandemic to understand how the way we work has been impacted by recent events and how the workplace might change as a result.
WKspace has also worked with The Great Indoors team to uncover some key trends around what office
workers want and expect from their employers and ‘work’ going forward.
Hannah will share insights on:
● Where we’re most productive
● Shifting perspectives on working from home/from the office
● Future working patterns split between the home and the office
● The changing role of the office
● How employees attitudes towards the environment has shifted
Don’t miss out - sign-up here.
The Great Indoors Newsletter
Latest insights, delivered straight to your inbox