Workplace strategist, Hannah Nardini returns to the Rethinking Workplace webinar series with this insightful webinar on ‘what’s next’ for the world of work and the office based on WKspace’s ambitious global research of 169,000 respondents.
In this presentation, Hannah hones in on employees in the UK, the Netherlands and the USA to compare and contrast how employees are feeling about ‘work’ and their workplace nearly a year into the pandemic.
Hannah explores the notion of ‘old habits die hard’ and questions whether the pandemic is likely to change a working culture that has existed for over 300 years.
WKspace has worked closely with The Great Indoors team throughout this disruptive period to uncover key trends around what office workers want and expect from their employers and ‘work’ going forward.
Hannah shares insights on:
- Shifting perspectives on working from home/from the office
- The impact on employees and businesses of remote working
- Future working patterns split between the home and the office
- The changing role of the office
- How employees attitudes towards the environment has shifted
Watch Hannah Nardini’s insightful webinar and download the presentation now.
The Great Indoors Newsletter
Latest insights, delivered straight to your inbox